It’s just around the corner…Black Friday!
Whether or not you wake up at the crack of dawn to take advantage of doorbuster deals, Black Friday is a unique day that allows you to find outstanding savings on all kinds of merchandise and holiday gifts.
To take full advantage, you just need to plan ahead.
Here’s how to do it right so that you reduce stress and get the best bargains…
1. Study the ads in your local Thanksgiving Day newspaper thoroughly. The local paper will be your best source for Black Friday savings with all the ads, coupons, and circulars you need to make your plan. It will also serve as a guide when you are making your schedule for the day since certain stores offer discounts at different times of the day.
2. Watch for Early Bird Shopper Discounts. Certain stores offer discounts from 5am-11am, so know if you need to be up early to get the steeply discounted merchandise. Hit the most important stores first.
3. Know Store Policies. Learning store return policies will help you decide where to buy. In the past, stores extended the number of return days to include holidays, but now many stores are cutting back, so be careful. Some stores are strict about requiring receipts for returns and exchanges, so be sure to save receipts — even if you’re buying gifts.
4. Bring the Ads. Many stores offer a lowest price guarantee that means they are willing to match competitors! Bring copies of ads and see what you can get. Note that website ads are often NOT considered to be valid, since they’re so easily forged.
5. Avoid crowds with Night Owl Thanksgiving Discounts. The past couple of years, some stores have opted to stay open all night on Thanksgiving instead of opening early on Black Friday. Watch the ads to see where you might be able to score some night owl Thanksgiving deals.
6. Shop Cyber Monday. Want to avoid whole thing? Shop cyber Monday. You can often find deep discounts on online shopping sites the Monday after Black Friday. Sports roses is participating in Cyber Monday this year, with $10 Sports Roses! Get 33% off our standard long stem Baseball Roses, Football Roses, and Softball Roses. Plus spend at least $25 and receive Free Economy Shipping!
Want a FREE sports rose? Click here to enter your email to receive a coupon for a FREE sports rose and other special offers only available to our subscribers.