We love our sweethearts, and we love our sports! This Valentine’s Day the ultra-fans and the dedicated athletes can win on both sides, as givers and as recipients. What are some of the options for showing our love for the game, for both large and small budgets, this Valentine’s Day?
- Spring a plan to visit spring training on your sweetheart.
- On a mild day, share a hike at a local park. If your budget allows, add a pair of logo sports fleeces or sweatshirts for both of you. If that’s outside your range this Valentine’s Day, make it just a single sports rose stem or two, with a mini-pennant of his or her favorite team attached.
- Make arrangements to jog the local ball field while it is not in use, with your special someone.
- Share something special with the team – a sports rose for each player and coach. Volleyball, baseball, softball and football roses are available.
- Help the team organize gifts of a Sports Rose for each team mom. This can even be done as a fundraiser, working with Sportsroses.com.
Do you spend so much time at the gym or on the field, so much effort training, maintaining gear and keeping up playing areas, that you feel as if you are married to the sport? Or, do you support the athletes, transporting them and keeping them supplied with gear and rousing cheers, to the point you feel as if you don’t know another life? This isn’t a pastime, it’s a way of life! Why not acknowledge your dedication when you celebrate your connections on Valentine’s Day?
We’ve been adding small reminders at the end of weekly posts, and this is another reminder that Sports Roses offers a great fundraising opportunity for school and league teams with a unique product. Your team can show a 360-degree love for the sport by giving Sports Roses, and by helping others place their orders so they can do the same. Sports Roses offers both wholesale and sales referral fundraising for teams, to help keep the fires of competition burning.
How can you make sure that your fundraising plans come together smoothly? First, it takes time to hand-craft each of the Sports Roses individually, here in the U.S. Ball covers from baseballs, softballs, volleyballs and footballs are used in a painstaking process to create rose buds on an artificial greenery stem. These roses never need watering, and never wilt! Like your love of the people closest to you, and your love of your sport, these roses last, creating an enduring memory.
So make your plans and order without delay. Take advantage of the discounts for volume purchase and shipping, or just select a bouquet or single rose in time for regular shipping.
What makes you feel “married” to your favorite sport?
Want a FREE Sports Rose? Enter your name and email address below to receive a coupon for a FREE Sports Rose and other special offers only available to our subscribers.