The BCS championship game is coming up — and what’s more fun than throwing a party to watch? Here are some tips on how you can plan the perfect BCS championship game party for you and your friends:
- Send invitations. Don’t let your party go unannounced. Use social media to update your friends about it. Create an “event” on Facebook and give them time to RSVP so you’ll have a rough estimate of expected guests.
- Pick out a great venue. It doesn’t have to be grand. Be sure to have enough space, plenty of food, and, most importantly, a big screen. It could be your house or your friend’s. If it suits your budget, contact the nearest bar to your place to host your party.
- Prepare finger foods and free flowing beer. Partygoers love to gobble while they’re watching the game or chatting with other guests.
- Decorate. Parties become more festive when you’ve taken a bit of time to decorate. Get football-themed plates and napkins. Use Football Roses to accent. Check out our new Pinterest Board for some party decor ideas we’ve found online.
- Enjoy! As a host, your ultimate responsibility is to make your guests enjoy the fun. When you’re having fun yourself, it’s easier to spread the fun and let others imbibe the same spirit of joy and excitement that you have.
With these amazing tips, your party will become truly memorable to your guests!
It’s Notre Dame vs Alabama in the 2013 BCS National Championship Game. Tell us who you are rooting for in the comments below
Want a FREE Sports Rose? Enter your name and email address to receive a coupon for a FREE Sports Rose and other special offers only available to our subscribers.