NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER: For a chance to win you must submit your valid email address entry at http://l.inkto.it/1miq by 11:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, April 7, 2013. L.O.V.E.nterprises, (“Sponsor”), purveyor of the giveaway, “Basketball Rose March Madness Giveaway” (“Program”), will randomly select the email address of twelve (12) winners by 11pm on Monday, April 8, 2013 for the giveaway announcement. The winner will be notified via e-mail. If you are selected and meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein, the Prize will be delivered to the name and address that you provide after being notified of your winning status within 7 to 14 business days depending upon availability of the prize.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only one entry per email address. Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and be a legal resident of one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (“DC”). Giveaway is not open to any individual if they or their parent, or sibling, or any member of their household is an employee, officer or director of L.O.V.E.nterprises (Sports Roses) or any of their respective agencies, affiliates, parent companies or subsidiaries (collectively the “Sponsor Parties”).
The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility and to conduct a background check on entrants, if applicable.
Entries that are incomplete, illegible, fraudulent or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
4. WINNERS/PRIZE: Twelve (12) winners will receive one (1) Basketball Rose Gift Arrangement featuring 1 Basketball Rose arranged in a clear case with silk baby’s breath and basketball ribbon. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $23.95. Winners are not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes or to obtain cash or other substitutes, but Sponsor Parties, in their sole discretion, may substitute prizes of equivalent or greater value. Sponsor may require winner(s) to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (as more fully discussed below). All expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes, are each winner’s sole responsibility.
5. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a winner’s list for this Giveaway, please send a self addressed stamped envelope to L.O.V.E.nterprises, 7030 Alamitos Ave, Ste D, San Diego, CA 92154. Be sure to include the name of the giveaway date and item with your request.
6. DISCLAIMER/OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s agreement to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor and consent for Sponsor Parties to use and/or publish entrant’s name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data and/or any other information contained in the entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials without additional compensation, which may require, without limitation, disclosure of such information in print, television, radio, cable and/or Internet broadcast. In addition, by entering, all entrants, except where prohibited by law, consent to being photographed, filmed, taped and/or interviewed about the Giveaway. In connection therewith, all entrants grant full permission and consent to Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates to utilize any of the results of such photographing, filming, taping and/or interviewing in any and all media now known or hereafter devised and hereby release Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates from all liability related thereto. Winners may be required to sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days of receipt of such document(s) or Prize will be forfeited. All Prize claims and winner materials will be verified by Giveaway judges. If this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including, because of any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control which corrupts or threatens to corrupt or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Giveaway and Sponsor can perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, suspension or modification of the Giveaway.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants and winners agree to release Sponsor Parties and their respective companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, officers, and directors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with entry into the Giveaway or the receipt, ownership or use of any Prize or while traveling to and from a location to obtain or use any Prize. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties make any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any Prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Parties are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by Sponsor or the Sponsor Affiliates, the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Giveaway or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Giveaway and which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Sponsor can modify these official rules in any way or at any time, as long as Sponsor gives reasonable notice. The Giveaway shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Submission of an entry is acknowledgment of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of these official rules. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business,educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.