Every Thanksgiving has time honored traditions worth repeating. So respecting classic traditions and bringing new ones is sure to make your Thanksgiving that much more special.
So, what are our favorite Thanksgiving traditions?
1. Breaking the wishbone. Two people pull on the wishbone. The person who ends up with the bigger half after it breaks gets to make a wish.
2. Share what you’re thankful for around the Thanksgiving table. Designate a time where each member of the family can share what they’re most grateful for. This allows everyone to connect on a deeper level…and isn’t that what Thanksgiving is all about?
3. Bust out the board games and card games. Taking time to enjoy the good company of family and friends is the focus of Thanksgiving. Board games and card games are wonderful Thanksgiving traditions.
4. Black Friday. Many folks have a tradition of waking up at the crack of dawn the day after Thanksgiving to take advantage of incredible sales at retailers around town. Bring a couple of family members, stop for breakfast afterward, and enjoy!
5. Thanksgiving football. Of course, it wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without football. After dinner, gather around the big screen to watch the big game. If you’re particularly fanatic, try decorating with Football Roses to give your house that extra sporty flair.
Want a FREE Sports Rose? Subscribe to our blog below and receive a coupon for a for a FREE Sports Rose* and other special offers only available to our subscribers.
*Additional purchase required