Are you looking for creative ways to show your patriotism while also supporting your favorite sports teams?
In this post, I’ll introduce you to Sports Roses and how these flowers can be the perfect mementos to help you show your patriotic side, while still fiercely displaying your passion for sports.
Of course, you are already aware of baseball being affectionately dubbed as the great American pastime. Football closely fits the bill too, and basketball isn’t far behind as a sport that speaks to the heart of every passionate American. Our soldiers overseas spend their downtime watching live games on the Armed Forces Network, because it is the one thing that ties them to their country, even when stationed in a foreign location.
Sports Roses are handcrafted artificial roses made from genuine leather, the same material that’s used to make baseballs, softballs, footballs, and basketballs.
So how can you use Sports Roses as a way to display your patriotism, while still staying true to your sporting interests? Here are some simple ways.
- You can show your patriotism in the simplest of ways by buying Sports Roses and displaying them in your home, car or office. Your support for your sports teams goes beyond being just another passing personal interest. In truth, your support of your teams allows professional sports in America to thrive. It allows sports to continue entertaining the troops abroad and the millions of others here in America that watch the games on their televisions every night. Sports Roses are simple, yet powerful symbols of your continuing support for American professional sports.
- Buy a bouquet of Sports Roses for a returning soldier in your community who is an athlete. Sports Roses are memorable and personalized expressions of an athletes passion for sports, and make the perfect gift for a soldier-athlete who has served our country. They will know how are truly grateful and appreciative you are of their efforts when you give them Sports Roses – a truly unique and eye-catching symbol of their love for sports.
- Sports Roses can help bond communities together. America is all about the local communities that live out the American ideals of freedom and independence. You can bond your community tighter by giving out Sports Roses to some of your closest friends that love sports. The display will last a lifetime, and will be a lasting reminder of the relationship that binds you as a community and the common interests you have in sports.
You can display the virtue of patriotism even in the simplest of ways. By continuing to show support for your favorite sports, you are making sure that the great American pastime lives on. Are you ready to buy your first order of Sports Roses today?
To commemorate the upcoming 4th of July holiday, we have created a limited-edition Star Spangled Baseball Rose featuring a custom printed Old Glory design on the petals. We have added all 50 stars on the petals around the baseball rose and the red laces from the baseball are symbolic of the American flag’s red and white stripes. It’s a one-of-a-kind creation that is sure to sell out fast!
Want a FREE Sports Rose? Enter your name and email address to receive a coupon for a FREE Sports Rose and other special offers only available to our subscribers.
Join our March Madness Bracket Challenge Contest for your chance to win a dozen Basketball Roses!
How To Play
DEADLINE TO CREATE BRACKET: Tuesday, March 19th, at the end of halftime of the 1st First Four game.
- Step 1: Click Here To Register For Bracket Challenge Game
- Step 2: Click Join Group Button
- Step 3: Click Sign Up Button
- Step 4: Click Sign Up with Facebook (recommended way) or Use email to sign up link
- Step 5: Enter Bracket Name IMPORTANT: You must include your real first and last name for your bracket name (this so we can identify and contact the winner, if your name has already been taken, add a random number after your name)
- Step 6: After creating your bracket, click the Join Group Button again to add your bracket to the “Basketball Rose March Madness Contest Group”
- Step 7: After official Selection Sunday announcements have been made on March, 17 2013, you’ll be able to select teams to complete your bracket. Brackets lock on Tuesday, March 19th, at the end of halftime of the 1st First Four game.
The Bracket in the Basketball Rose March Madness Contest Group with the most points at the end of the tournament will win a Dozen Basketball Roses.
By entering this contest, you agree to our contest rules. View official contest rules here.
Second Chance Contest
Double your chances to win in our March Madness Giveaway Facebook Contest. We’ll be randomly picking 12 winners to win a Basketball Rose. Enter here for the Basketball Rose March Madness Giveaway Contest.