Sports Roses Creator, Mark Ellingson, has a special message for you. Watch video below.
Mark Ellingson, the founder and creator of Sports Roses™, needs your vote in the Intuit Small Business Big Game Contest.
Ellingson’s San Diego-based company, L.O.V.E.nterprises, started making Sports Roses™ in 2007. Their unique variety of roses are handmade in the USA from the covers of baseballs, basketballs, softballs, soccer balls, and footballs. Sports Roses™ make the ultimate gift for die-hard sports fans, players, coaches, and team moms.
Sports Roses™ have been seen nationally on the MLB Network and Rosie O’Donnell Show. Sports Roses™ have also been locally featured by San Diego’s Fox 5 News.
Intuit’s Small Business Big Game Contest is giving 1 lucky small business a 30-second commercial in the 2014 Super Bowl. The Big Game takes place 2 weeks before Valentine’s Day, one of the busiest holidays in the floral industry. This would give Sports Roses™ the perfect opportunity to plant its seeds in the hearts of millions of sports fans around the world. Sports fans watching will go crazy over Football Roses™, Baseball Roses™, Soccer Roses™, Softball Roses™, Basketball Roses™, and Volleyball Roses™.
You can help Sports Roses™ get to the Big Game by voting for them in the Intuit Small Business Big Game Contest.
Join our March Madness Bracket Challenge Contest for your chance to win a dozen Basketball Roses!
How To Play
DEADLINE TO CREATE BRACKET: Tuesday, March 19th, at the end of halftime of the 1st First Four game.
- Step 1: Click Here To Register For Bracket Challenge Game
- Step 2: Click Join Group Button
- Step 3: Click Sign Up Button
- Step 4: Click Sign Up with Facebook (recommended way) or Use email to sign up link
- Step 5: Enter Bracket Name IMPORTANT: You must include your real first and last name for your bracket name (this so we can identify and contact the winner, if your name has already been taken, add a random number after your name)
- Step 6: After creating your bracket, click the Join Group Button again to add your bracket to the “Basketball Rose March Madness Contest Group”
- Step 7: After official Selection Sunday announcements have been made on March, 17 2013, you’ll be able to select teams to complete your bracket. Brackets lock on Tuesday, March 19th, at the end of halftime of the 1st First Four game.
The Bracket in the Basketball Rose March Madness Contest Group with the most points at the end of the tournament will win a Dozen Basketball Roses.
By entering this contest, you agree to our contest rules. View official contest rules here.
Second Chance Contest
Double your chances to win in our March Madness Giveaway Facebook Contest. We’ll be randomly picking 12 winners to win a Basketball Rose. Enter here for the Basketball Rose March Madness Giveaway Contest.