Sporty kids come with a lot of paraphernalia. Everything from uniforms to pictures to trophies to caps and team decals can really clutter up your house. Why not use all that paraphernalia to make a great-looking shadowbox? Check out these 5 website for some great shadowbox designs and tips:
1) Realsimple.com – This website is a great resource for just about everything, but this slideshow is a great place to start if you are new to shadowboxes.
2) Ehow.com – This is another one of those websites that has great info on a variety of topics, but we found their shadowbox tutorial particularly valuable because of all the helpful links on the sidebar.
3) Craftsman channel on YouTube – If you like to create from scratch, the Craftsman YouTube channel is for you! Check out their shadowbox video. True to their name, this video focuses on the tools you’ll need. Making your own shadowbox is a great way to save money!
4) Pinterest – Sorting through all the boards on Pinterest can make you feel a bit like Alice falling down the rabbit hole, but we really found this one useful for what to do with all those medals, And this one was great for other sporty items.
5) Do it Yourself.com – Feeling overwhelmed? This simple, straightforward tutorial for a baseball shadow box will help you get the job done with less stress!
Like us on Facebook for discounts, announcements, sporting news, and more!