Sports-themed weddings are one of the latest trends of today. And if both of you and your fiancé/fiancée are baseball fans, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t try it yourself! But how to pull it off?
Believe it or not, it’s just like most typical weddings—you plan, make preparations, invite your guests, the list goes on. If you want to have the perfect baseball wedding, here’s a checklist that will ensure a seamless preparation:
- Work out your budget. Decide how much you’re willing and able to spend on your big day.
- Start the guest list. Make a head count of the people you want to witness your exchange of vows and get their contact information.
- Reserve your date and venues. Decide if you want the ceremony in your church or in a baseball field.
- Hire a wedding planner. Yes, you might want someone to do the admin work and other manual tasks so you can free yourself from the details and instead focus on how you want things to go from a big-picture standpoint.
- Use Baseball Roses. Flowers make a wedding. Include Baseball Roses in your bouquet, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for a theme your guests won’t soon forget.
With these helpful tips, you’ll plan the perfect baseball wedding!
Want a FREE Sports Rose? Enter your name and email address to receive a coupon for a FREE Sports Rose and other special offers only available to our subscribers.