Tailgating is an American tradition. Before big football games, fans hang out in the parking lots to cook and eat and get ready for kick-off.
If you’re planning on tailgating, here’s a checklist of must-have supplies…
1. A killer menu. The most important part of tailgating is the food! So be sure you plan well in advance and have all the supplies you need to cook your feast.
2. Plenty of seating. Be sure to bring camp chairs and lawn chairs so you can kick back and relax.
3. Plasticware. Don’t forget the plates, cups, forks, and knives!
4. A cooler with ice and beverages. Drink responsibly and refresh yourself on a hot day.
5. A portable barbecue. You need to get the meat grilling, so don’t forget the grill. Be sure to bring the charcoal or gas and make sure you have enough to last a few hours.
6. A tarp and rope. Using a tarp and rope to create shade, you can get out of the sun (or rain!) for awhile. It’s always wise to be prepared.
If you’re looking for fun decorating ideas, try Football Roses. Football Roses are unique and handcrafted and invented in the USA, so you will love their original appeal and quality craftsmanship. Giving them as gifts creates a fun and inviting party atmosphere.
Like us on Facebook for discounts, announcements, sporting news, and more!